Thursday, March 12, 2009

ONE DAY TO GO!

WOW! Only one day left! I don't say that over enthusiastically, or scarcastically. I am excited but, as with any good time of ministry, sad to see the time end. Still, we are so excited to see what God has for us next. We have been blessed so much by this experience, and our leaders have been amazing and, thankfully, teachable. We are looking forward to heading back home and hanging with friends and family and seeing everyone again. Yeah!
We are so thankful to everyone who has prayed and supported us during this time. I will stress at this point that we are not done. Life with Jesus is never done (unless you're dead, then it's safe to say that you're done).
I (Luke) have learned so much during this time and have had the chance to read some awesome books, sit under some really good teachers, and do some hands on stuff that has stretched me quite a lot, but it has been really amazing and I would do it again, definately.

No comments: