Sunday, June 20, 2010

The sin that I hate most

It freaking drives me absolutly bonkers when I see single moms, single pregnant women and children with out dads. I know there are different circumstances, but majority of cases are because men, and I hesatate to call them that, maybe boys that can shave would be better suited, fail to pull there weight and fail to live up to there duties as a man, husband and father. Being it fathers day I know that there are people out there that today this is a really tough day because there dad was not there and dropped the ball in the most important game they will ever play. My heart breaks for those who have been wounded by guys who suck at being guys.
My wife and I are expecting our first born child in a few short weeks and this weekend we did our first of two prenatal classes. It was amazing for many reasons, the videos were shocking but informative. I was amazed at how much they talked about the importance of the support person there. The support persons role is huge in child birthing. I could not immagen being a woman who had to go through that on there own. In my mind Gods intended plan for marriage and children is thr right way. All of the other ways are wrong. Statistically, all other methods of people try to be together do not for the majority work as good as the way it speak about in the bible. I'm not saying that Christian don't get divorced but statistically, with regular church attendance, small group support, and regular bible reading you are less likely to get divorced. Bottom line, Satan is still a liar, men need to man-up and repent of there sin.
Real men Love Jesus.

No comments: