Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thoughts from the mind and life of Luke

I was digging through my computer and I came across some files that I had written quite a while ago so these are some not so recent thoughts that I have had over the past three years.

When You Lose, Don’t lose the lesson. Right? Maybe. Well I am not sure what to say about this. Have you ever lost something that you thought was a sure thing? Like God had told you that this is it, this is what you have been waiting for. All you had to do was just keep it true and then you would get it in the end. Well Trying not to get to big in to theology and such but I now feel like you can lose something that God was going to give. Have you ever been there? I have, and it doesn’t feel nice. Well the only thing to do now is to turn life around and that’s all we can do, that is the only thing to do at this point. I don’t really know where I am going with this writing but I know this, God Is faithful even when we are not. Don’t worry about blowing it because God is there to pick us up again. That is the most real statement that I can utter at this point because God loves us so much it’s, for lack of better words, crazy.
Thanks be to God for his grace mercy and love.

No comments: